$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Greatest of the great!

Lol... that was fun. Yeah.

Oh, and I want to see more Starfox skits.

Shite Comic - Part 2 Shite Comic - Part 2

Epic.

Make moar!! XD

Seriously, I think you got something going here! You should make all these comics a little more animated, though. I'd also like to hear some audio in this, but if not, I can still play music. :)

Levitating Grounds Levitating Grounds

Looks like a character from Toonami?

I like it, but it has some style problems, where the style just doesn't stay consistent. Also, the music doesn't fit, and I don't see a credit to whoever made the music.

GRINACE responds:

Toonami, idk about that? The inconsistent style due to the project taking 3 weeks to make, rushed mind you. The flash was based off of the music, idk how it wouldn't fit and the music is made by me, sampled from Mteden with their permission and its in the credits before the special thanks.

Gunbot Gunbot

game doesn't work

It has a very nice story, because it's both funny and good-lookin'. However, the game doesn't like me, it seems to hang on the instructions with only a back button. If it matters, I have NoScript and AdBlock+ enabled to help keep my browser secure. I don't know why those would be the cause of my problem, though.

Story Tutorial Story Tutorial

Not very helpful.

I can see you put a tiny bit of effort into making this fit the theme of "reading a story", but I think you should make it a lot longer and make the words fit on the pages.

up-a-notch responds:

ok sorry

Prince of Persia Prince of Persia

This game is confusing.

It auto-runs, down is rewind, it doesn't jump when I want it to, the dash doesn't always work, and I keep having to use the mouse to continue to the next stage.

That said, it isn't terrible, it could definitely be much worse, and I know for a fact that the 3d version is much better.

{Fable_interlude}Hip-hop Remix {Fable_interlude}Hip-hop Remix

Best song from the game, remastered.

I had to give it an imperfect score, because the volume was half what it should be, and the song ends abruptly. Other than the bad ending and the low volume, I found it catchy. I'm saving this for my music collection. Thank you.

janiev responds:

I do want to make it better, indeed. But i don't really got enough time.
Thanks (Y)

Zelda Gerudo Valley Incomplete Zelda Gerudo Valley Incomplete

Finish it, please.

I think it's great, but it's like a sample, you listen once and want to download the full song afterward. Give us the full song!

ke200 responds:

I uhh... kinda deleted cubase and sampletank from my comp to save space. I still have the file somewhere I think, but it'll take a lot of time until this gets finished :s

Highwind Takes to the Skies Highwind Takes to the Skies

Just as good but not any better.

I love this, but it doesn't really add anything new to the song. I know it's just a remake, not a remix. As a remake, I have to give it a high score.

You did make the song sound less "in your face", though, now that I listen to the old version on YouTube. I don't really know which version I like more, but right now, I think I prefer your remake, so 9/10 for you.

djresset responds:

thanks

Meteor Meteor

Let's see if this spell stops a tonberry.

I love the perspective, but the lighting, while consistent, seems rather random. Maybe the meteors are lighting him up? Anyway, great art.
5/5

Twilight Fight Twilight Fight

Yay for gannay!

Ganon(dorf) looks amazingly awesome, but Link is pretty weak. I dunno... I guess the background could use some more details, and the sword could be more detailed as well.
4/5

&amp;lt;3 <3

Pretty nice line art.

I like the expression, but the guy is in a weird stance, or the girl is... they just don't match depths. She looks like she's being pushed backward by his chin, so I'll just assume it's on purpose? The depth could be easily fixed by moving the girl upward until her feet are level with the man's feet.

Frankafus-Studios responds:

I think I noticed that before too, but it must've slipped my mind, thanks for the heads up :]