All 4 art Reviews

Meteor Meteor

Let's see if this spell stops a tonberry.

I love the perspective, but the lighting, while consistent, seems rather random. Maybe the meteors are lighting him up? Anyway, great art.
5/5

Twilight Fight Twilight Fight

Yay for gannay!

Ganon(dorf) looks amazingly awesome, but Link is pretty weak. I dunno... I guess the background could use some more details, and the sword could be more detailed as well.
4/5

&amp;lt;3 <3

Pretty nice line art.

I like the expression, but the guy is in a weird stance, or the girl is... they just don't match depths. She looks like she's being pushed backward by his chin, so I'll just assume it's on purpose? The depth could be easily fixed by moving the girl upward until her feet are level with the man's feet.

Frankafus-Studios responds:

I think I noticed that before too, but it must've slipped my mind, thanks for the heads up :]

Yuffie Yuffie

Submit more. I'll watch.

This is a cute drawing. I can't give it a high score, though, for obvious reasons. I think you should study cloth folds and work on your necks. This reminds me of when I was young, I had so many FF7 drawings in my notebooks. Vincent Valentine and Aerith Gainsborough interested me most.

de2nator responds:

Y' know. I didn't notice the neck till you remarked it... But thanks for the feedback :3