{Fable_interlude}Hip-hop Remix {Fable_interlude}Hip-hop Remix

Best song from the game, remastered.

I had to give it an imperfect score, because the volume was half what it should be, and the song ends abruptly. Other than the bad ending and the low volume, I found it catchy. I'm saving this for my music collection. Thank you.

janiev responds:

I do want to make it better, indeed. But i don't really got enough time.
Thanks (Y)

Zelda Gerudo Valley Incomplete Zelda Gerudo Valley Incomplete

Finish it, please.

I think it's great, but it's like a sample, you listen once and want to download the full song afterward. Give us the full song!

ke200 responds:

I uhh... kinda deleted cubase and sampletank from my comp to save space. I still have the file somewhere I think, but it'll take a lot of time until this gets finished :s

Highwind Takes to the Skies Highwind Takes to the Skies

Just as good but not any better.

I love this, but it doesn't really add anything new to the song. I know it's just a remake, not a remix. As a remake, I have to give it a high score.

You did make the song sound less "in your face", though, now that I listen to the old version on YouTube. I don't really know which version I like more, but right now, I think I prefer your remake, so 9/10 for you.

djresset responds:

thanks

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

Faved. Classic turned epic.

I could see this being featured as one of the greatest remixes of all time. ;) I hope to get into music composition in the next few months, so maybe I can look to you for inspiration? Thanks, anyway!

Unrl responds:

=D sweet as, that'd be awesome.

So long, farewell So long, farewell

Peace after the earthquake.

4/5. This was a terrific peace, and I couldn't help but imagine the end of a world disaster movie, when everyone's just relieved they survived.

FF7Battle(Final)-Metaljonus FF7Battle(Final)-Metaljonus

Downloaded.

This is brilliant. It was timed right, we all probably miss the glory days of FF7 on the PS1 at this point. The tune is awesome in the first place, but this remix just makes it more epic.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks!

Doo Doo (Perro Electric) Doo Doo (Perro Electric)

Too long.

I didn't like this very much, but the a-capella concept is nice.

"The Hampster Dance" F-777 MiX "The Hampster Dance" F-777 MiX

Hampster Dance is awesome...

...and so is this!

Infected team mate [BBB] Infected team mate [BBB]

I found some errors...

I did like it, but I found some errors...

Sometimes, the notes just got random, and other times, the notes seemed to just go on and on, the same small tune repeated way too much. I say stop being so repetitious, but great underscore, anyway.

Bobo-boy responds:

haha that is the phaser,

thanks for review

[BBB]

Headstuck Headstuck

It's uh...

It's great just to listen to, but I can't imagine it working well for much of anything. The "Go" bit really would have to be taken out for it to be even remotely useful. Granted, if it was looped well and kept the same speed all the way through, it'd be pretty good for a racing game or something.