$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Greatest of the great!

Lol... that was fun. Yeah.

Oh, and I want to see more Starfox skits.

Shite Comic - Part 2 Shite Comic - Part 2

Epic.

Make moar!! XD

Seriously, I think you got something going here! You should make all these comics a little more animated, though. I'd also like to hear some audio in this, but if not, I can still play music. :)

Levitating Grounds Levitating Grounds

Looks like a character from Toonami?

I like it, but it has some style problems, where the style just doesn't stay consistent. Also, the music doesn't fit, and I don't see a credit to whoever made the music.

GRINACE responds:

Toonami, idk about that? The inconsistent style due to the project taking 3 weeks to make, rushed mind you. The flash was based off of the music, idk how it wouldn't fit and the music is made by me, sampled from Mteden with their permission and its in the credits before the special thanks.

DBZ: "Saiyan's Paradise" DBZ: "Saiyan's Paradise"

Nice song, bad toon.

The toon is way too basic to be entertaining, but the song more than makes up for it. Your Vegeta voice is pretty close to the real thing, too.

It's Pirate Day! It's Pirate Day!

Ahaha, yes, argh.

It's a nice skit, mostly because I agree it's annoying... Pirate Day, that is. I suppose the skit is too short, but well done, meh matey!

JoSilver responds:

Well there was nothing I could really do to make it long... other than beat Yotam with a stick... =\

Glad you liked it!

Ninja Test/Breakdown Ninja Test/Breakdown

Nice animation skills.

Not bad, animation wise, but the characters are overly simple. I felt like I was watching South Park or something similar. You could do with some more detailed heads at least. The big noses make the characters look clown-ish, and the heads are all perfectly round, too.

Is that music yours? You really should credit the artist, even if it's yourself. Give audio credit.

Side note, Zazzle and Cafepress have very crappy t-shirts. The prints easily scrape off, and they're always squares. You can't add special designs on the sleeves or anything.

Snakejohnson responds:

Just a side note about the Zazzle/Cafepress merchandise. The shirts are not poor quality. I have 5 of them and they have lasted over a year. They fade a little, but all clothing does that. And I agree with you on the design specs. I wish they would let you do sleev or wrap around designs as well. Maybe we could petition them to do so instead of just complaining.
Last but not least all of the other items like Posters,mugs, water bottles, calenders, etc are really great quality. I'm not just saying that, I actually bought some products a year ago to test it out and even I was surprised at the good quality.

PencilTest Animation Reel PencilTest Animation Reel

Not bad.

A side note, Digipen seems to promote its students to do a lot of interesting projects. I saw the original Portal project on the Digipen site.

This is a nice little demo. I see you have some skill with a pencil. I also see you can do frame-by-frame animation. I don't see any story, though, and it seems to just be a reel of random animations. You get a 3/5 for this. It's not bad.

Life with Navi Life with Navi

Old joke, still fun.

I like it, but it's too short. The joke is old and only really relevant to "Ocarina of Time." I think maybe a "Twilight Princess" version would have been more relevant to the time submitted. That said, I think the animation was nice for the most part.

Metal Gear: Codec moments Metal Gear: Codec moments

Gets repetitive...

5/5. It gets repetitive, but it's great, anyway.

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Best I've seen in a while...

I gotta say that I would prefer the English dub, but I still want the subs. ;) It's nice to have a way to read rather than listen when watching something.

This is an awesome animation, very well done. I find you used the VCam pretty well. Haha. Yeah, it's noticeable, but non-Flashers wouldn't know... or care. I couldn't find any flaws in this toon.

Nightwayfarer responds:

Thx, vCam2.0 is always with me ;)