Gunbot Gunbot

game doesn't work

It has a very nice story, because it's both funny and good-lookin'. However, the game doesn't like me, it seems to hang on the instructions with only a back button. If it matters, I have NoScript and AdBlock+ enabled to help keep my browser secure. I don't know why those would be the cause of my problem, though.

Story Tutorial Story Tutorial

Not very helpful.

I can see you put a tiny bit of effort into making this fit the theme of "reading a story", but I think you should make it a lot longer and make the words fit on the pages.

up-a-notch responds:

ok sorry

Prince of Persia Prince of Persia

This game is confusing.

It auto-runs, down is rewind, it doesn't jump when I want it to, the dash doesn't always work, and I keep having to use the mouse to continue to the next stage.

That said, it isn't terrible, it could definitely be much worse, and I know for a fact that the 3d version is much better.

Flash Necessities Tutoral Flash Necessities Tutoral

Flash Necessities my ass.

You need to know a lot more to make a decent Flash animation or game, or even a decent application. This is an extremely short series of tutorials, and I don't recommend it to beginners, because it doesn't explain anything in detail or in a convenient way.

You didn't even cover tweens or event listeners!

Jaye19 responds:

First of all I did emphasize NECESSITIES of a flash movie and not everything that will make you flash cool so I only covered I what think that is the real need and not all those tweens and stuff and this aint a animation tutorial my friend and also a lot of people are saying I explained in a convinient way so before you say that I didnt do it in a convenient way please say the reason so that I'll know what to improve :3

Mariacarla Boscono Mariacarla Boscono

This game does not belong on NG.

Tankor is right, NG is not a kid-friendly site, so you should try to entertain adults, too. That said, this is not a bad dress-up, it's just not good. The drag-and-drop features are great but could use a snap-on feature. The music is annoying and should not play by default. Maybe you could use music that fits a dress-up.

Mighty Red Orb Mighty Red Orb

Mighty but a little unforgiving.

I liked the voice over narration. It was funny and not too annoying. However, the levels are a bit short and a bit unforgiving. Once the wall killed me and I didn't even touch it. Glitches happen, so I won't let the small mishaps lower your score.

Ultimate Chess Ultimate Chess

The computer is too good.

I like the animations for executions, but they get a little annoying, maybe you should make them shorter and have them on the board.

Flash RPG Game Engine Flash RPG Game Engine

Bad game, not a useful engine.

I see you have some coding experience, but you didn't bother to polish the demo up, and honestly, this doesn't seem like a very useful engine. I'll check the site, though, giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

Damn, that old man is tough.

The only bad point is the fact that we're watching stick figures. It's like not-so-detailed-but-colorful shadows. I'm sure it would be 10x as hard to animate a more detailed character.

That said, the fight scenes are nicely animated, and I love the use of glowing lines.

Anime Smash Beta Anime Smash Beta

Not great but has a great presentation.

3/5. If it was completed, it'd get a 5 from me. Anyway, I don't really like that it's just female versions of ripped off characters, but I won't take off from the score for that. I like the controls, but maybe you could add key mapping options.